Monday, April 6, 2009

NoF3ar vs TDH Chapter 10

makio was defeated by Rante twice? I am not sure but I know there are 2 pictures of makio being defeated...

moshimoshi who also holding 69+9 green katana was defeated by Rante too....


I think Ghoster0 is the real owner who is also the founder of OutCast guild and alliance. He also end up kissing the floor....Probably he got ambushed.

So the both players standing are assistants? Or do they act as reporters?

Kill 2 birds with one stone! Seems like Rante has double kill. But no luck in getting nice rob.

lol Alfa who also has been defeated and I believe while he is enjoying Party EXP 200%, Rante came and enjoy the victim =)

The new and latest update is here! Chapter 10! Probably tonight there will be chapter 11...So wait for it.

2 comments:

makio said...

funny picture is my SS.get 22m exp but after that i just 7m exp left only after get rob from rante. n i think it just luck only for me kill him.

SamSeiko said...

lol makio. thanks for the comment here! I appreciate it. So is the war ended?