Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Martial Legend Schedule!




Well to be honest I do not play in Unicorn but as you can see that the amount of participants really had me amazed! This means their amount of gold really a lot more than other servers....Not to mention they are all PROs....




Whereas in Cerberus, you can see there are just 7 players joined this competition and because I am playing in this server so I can tell you a bit more about these players....

MpFour4 (STR player) vs JuxRx (STR player)

ryuujiro (AGI player) vs MRceo (STR player)

PinPing (INT/CON player) vs O000OFLAM30O0OO (INT/CON player)

MrRicky (INT/CON player) bind.

I wonder why other Top 10 players did not joined....All of them are PROs too maybe that is why a lot of players did not joined? My guess is that not many players has 100mil to spend =X

No comments: